Lost my Mojo


So, since I went back to work (Kindergarten teacher) I have had zero, zip energy or even desire to create! Could of had something to do with being 8 1/2 months pregnant! But Blake is here (check back for his announcement) and I have energy again and I'm on maternity leave which means I have time! I have been working on getting my little scrap area tidied up and organized so that I might actually have a work surface and pretty much accomplished that still some work to be done. So last night I sat down to make a card for one of my preggo friends on SCS cause I am way behind on getting those cards out! However, nothing, nada, nunca ideas came to my brain. Oh NO! I suspected this since the other day I had downloaded the free digital card kits by Nichole over at Papertrey and was unable to come up with anything then either, I blamed that one on being intimidated by all the incredible projects in the gallery. But now I was wondering had I lost my mojo? My creative juices were they gone? If a person goes so long without crafting do they lose their ability? YIPES I was introuble! So I thought what can I do to get my juices flowin again? Hmmmmmmm I know how about a SCS challenge! I love sketches and sketch challenges usually get my ideas flowing cause they give you the layout you just add the creativity. So I went to last weeks challenge SC145 and it was a very simple yet really cool sketch! That was all it took and I made two cards last night and used a bunch of different techniques! So now I am geared up and ready to go. I even printed off some elements from one of Nichole's digital kits for a birthday card for one of my birthday club girls! But that's another post so check back then, and in the meantime tell me what YOU do to get the juices flowin!

So here is one of the cards I made.
I used Polka Dots and Paisley from SU! I just LOVE this set! I used a Kalidescope pad that I bought at HL along with Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate. Used some hardware and ribbon to attach the sentiment and put stickles on the dotted strip. This will be going to someone in my birthday club on SCS!
Details:
Paper: white cardstock, purely pomegranate, wild wasabi from SU!
Ink: Kalidescope pad from HL, purely pomegranate and wild wasabi from SU!
Accessories: Square paperclip and ribbon from ????, Stickles
Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisley by SU!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING