IN Colors for a Priceless Birthday Card


I just love this card! It's using one of my fave sets Priceless. I just love this year's IN colors. Last year I was only big on Cool Carribean. And I mean who wasn't?! This year I LOVE them all. I have a multi pack of paper, all the ribbon (from a ribbon swap of course!) and all the ink pads except Blue Bayou. It's the one color I'm not crazy about. The rest I love!!!! Yes I know I mentioned that already. However I did actually use Blue Bayou for the base of this card, as well as to matte the focal image and a bit of ribbon. The 3 background panels I stamped the swirls from Pricless in Wild Wasabi and then the focal image is another swirl in Wild Wasabi and then I stamped the butterfly on the focal image and then on a scrap, cutting out the scrap to pop up on demensionals. There's also some stickles on the butterfly cause everyone loves a little bling! I didn't have a purpose when I created this card but when my dear PPPM friend Heather commented it was her fave in color combo I decided it would be her birthday card. I added a birthday sentiment inside and it is on it's way to her right now. Hopefully she will get it before she leaves for Disneyland this Saturday. So what do you think of this year's in colors? What do you think of the whole IN color idea? Have you seen the sneek peeks of next year's in colors floating around on blogs from people who went on the cruise? So far I'm not really that impressed - oh well more money for other things in the catty! Leave me a comment about your feelings on the IN colors.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tessa,
    Just doing a little Blog-surfing and thought I'd pop in for a visit! Yay I'm your 200th visitor!!
    I love this card - it's so fresh and elegant!
    Now I just have to get some courage to start my own cards.... but I can already tell that with the inspiration of all the PIF girls' cards I'll be creating in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/23/2008

    This card is SO CUTE!!! But I must admit it is SO MUCH cuter in Person!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING