Guest Hostess - Scrapbook Variety Challenge - SCS



So yesterday I was the Guest Hostess for Splitcoast Stampers Scrapbooking Variety Challenge - I was sooooooo excited! You can check it out HERE and play along. The challenge I issued was to use 3 different patterned papers from 3 different manufacturers AND at least 3 different embellies from 3 different manufacturers. TOUGH I know, I created a sample for the challenge! This layout is some pictures of my oldest son Kaden - doesn't he look like Blake here? Or I guess Blake looks like him or whatever. I took my colors from his shirt. I added the orange for a POP! It's so funny - I have never seen a child HATE direct sunlight so much - he freaks if the sun is in his eyes! Here I had gotten him a pair of sunglasses for his birthday and he was having some trouble keeping them on! I found a sketch to help use all 5 pictures. This will probably have another layout to correspond with it as I have some more from the same day of him playing in the shade. I tore the papers on the right and layered them and then set them behind those cool gelly frames from KI memories. I love the stickers that look like they were made using a label maker! My third embellie is sparkly circle rubons to show the sunglasses. TFL and go check out my challenge!
Tools:
CS - SU Choc Chip and Only Orange
PP - Dots - Bo Bunny Rasperrie Pie Line, Green - Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy line, White with Pattern - Carolee's Adornit
Gelly Frames - KI memories
Stickers - not sure but from mikes I think
Sparkly rubons - American Traditional Designs which might be American Crafts now - or maybe it's part of the company I don't know the logo looks similar.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/17/2008

    WHOOP WHOOP!! How freaking exciting!! I am so proud of you!! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING