No Scrappin Friends????? Try an online crop!!!


I often wish I had more friends to scrapbook with - or more time/chances/opportunities to attend crops. But with two small children and a husband that works from 4 -12 Friday through Tuesday it's VERY hard! I am lucky to get to go to CKC and maybe one other crop a year. I do have a good friend who we trade nights I go to her house one weekend then it's her turn to come to my house. (BTW - Natlie it is SOOOO your turn) That way we take turns packing up all our stuff! I have another friend who HATES to pack up her stuff so she practically refuses to go to crops - she thinks she needs to take it all!
So for those of you out in the boonies, with no scrap friends, or you HATE to pack up your stuff - I have the solution!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLINE crops!!!!!!!!!! I know it sounds a little crazy but it is way fun!
Here are some sights with online crops:

Splitcoast Stampers - this will link you directly to the Virtual Scrapbook Night thread .
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93
This is all about the scrappin! Time restrained challenges with a central theme - I have been a hostess! There are also mini ones. There are no games or real prizes for this one. There is also a Virtual Stamping Night.

Addicted Scrappers - this is a kit site - The link is the MB - not sure how often they have crops. Lots of games, projects and one big overall prize
http://www.addictedscrappers.com/messageboard/

Scrap Freak - This is an AWESOME message board with a store and lots of fun stuff. They just had a crop that was all about the members. We made up our own challenges and games! It was sooooooooooo much fun! (sorry Jodes) they have lots of monthly challenges and such too - and chats with diff manufacturers like Page Maps and Pink Paislee. Nice crop cause all challenges were posted early - also some games - so if you had to hold a baby all night you could still participate and chat.
http://www.addictedscrappers.com/messageboard/

Serendipity Scrapbooks - Great, fun site! They have an online crop about every 2 months!!!! Lots of games and challenges. Daily door prizes, Blue Light Specials - special 50% off on certain items in the store for certain amounts of time!!! Good stuff too! There is a theme but challenges that would work for LOTS of different layouts. This is a new site to me but I am lovin it!!!!!
http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/phpBB/index.php?c=10&sid=e45d683d964e9ad7cefe14ef0e5f700f
This link highlights the EVENTS but you can get to other parts of MB also!




0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING