~ * AKA * ~


AKA


Also known as! This scrap layout is of my little guy at 3 months. Isn't that picture hilarious! I still can't decide if I like it or not! I did this LO for a contest over at Scrap Freak it was to use an exclusive only for scrap freaks Page Maps sketch. It was a really cool sketch! The alpha cut out strip in the background was created using my friend Natalie's Cricut Expression and the design studio software. It is soooooo cool! She is supposed to email me the file so I can link it here so you can download it. I will also tell you the font cartridge I used when she reminds me. See I don't have a cricut - she does and so I just use hers. I did buy my own 12x12 mats so I am not using hers up - and I will buy her next set of blades if she lets me bug sit while she's at Disney later this month (ARE YOU READING THIS). Back to the layout. Started with a certainly celery base and used OLD basic grey papers called Baby Jack - not available anymore but I love them! Who am I kidding I love anything Basic Grey and especially BOY that is why when I saw it used on someone's layout in some gallery I had to hunt it down on ebay! It is a really pretty line of soft boy papers perfect for baby LO's. I used the page with the script on it to carry the theme of the letters. The larger pic is offset just a bit and the matte is distressed and inked. The smaller pic is matted in choc chip to make it POP off the page. The journaling strip is very vanilla CS torn and inked. The title is pale blue CM stickers on choc chip oval punched with my PINK Marvy oval punch and layered with a certainly celery PURPLE Marvy scalloped oval punch. I added some brads just for fun and paper piercing. The journaling talks about all the little nicknames we have for Blake - I never had nicknames for Kaden really but Blake I have tons! Boo Boo, Blakers, Piglet, Blakey Boo, Peanut, Baby B and more! Oh and see how the right side of the alpha strip is kinda crooked??? I fixed it!!!! And Mr. Blake is 9 months already!!!! WHAT?!? How did THAT happen? They grow up sooooo fast! Ok I am sad now. Thanks for looking!

Tools:
CS: Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Certianly Celery all by SU
PP: Jack line by Basic Grey
Ink: Choc Chip for distressing and writing via stamp and write marker from SU
Other: Marvy punches, silver brads, Pale Blue CM stickers
Tools: Cricut Expression, Tim Holtz Distressing tool, Paper Piercing tool, Design Studio Software


*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

Tessa

11 comments:

  1. What a cute baby! They grow up too fast!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page, the photos are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie and great page, love the alphas across the top of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture!! Love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that face!!! What a sweetheart! Lovely layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO SO cute....I love the expressions !
    TFS
    Janette SBS#20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! How cute is this - what a gorgeous picture to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that is toooo cute. I have a Blake too. Wish I had a friend that I could bug sit for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, that pic is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING