Are You Read for Some Football??????



Well it's VSBN and we're ready to scrap!
Time to get all the sissors, the paper and the stamps.
It's the crop of the year that's comin' your way.
The scrappers and the stampers are ready to play.
We gotta get ready, we gotta get right
Cause VSBN Football kicks off Friday Night!

So get ready. I mean, get ready.
Are you ready for some football?! A Friday night party!

We've got Tess and Jenn,
They're gonna get it kick started.
SCS and the crew's all set. The crowd is psyched.
Cause all my splitcoast friends are scrappin on Friday Night!

(take from the Monday Night football theme song)

As some of you might know I am a HUGE football fan. I was a cheerleader in HS. A Bearcat Football Ambassador at Northwest in College, and now I watch my Chiefs win or lose every Sunday! So when I was gently shoved into agreeing to be the next co-coordinator of VSBN on splitcoast my mind wandered straight to football and with it being fall and all it seemed perfect! My co-coordinator Jen is awesome and we are cooking up lots of new and fun things for this round of VSBN so be sure to check it out!
One of the new things is instead of the preview we are doing FRIDAY NIGHT SCRAPS (ya know like Friday Night Lights but scraps). Starting this Friday and every Friday until VSBN on the 17th there will be a challenge posted at 8 pm EASTERN to get your creative juices flowing and get you ready for the SUPER BOWL OF SCRAP!!!!!
This event the big VSBN will be the weekend of October 17, 18 and 19th! There will be games, challenges, prizes, fun, fun and more fun! So we hope to see you there!

THIS is the link you will need to go directly to the Virtual Scrapbook Night Thread each Friday and then the weekend of VSBN. There are warm up questions and a bunch of friendly gals their scrappin and chattin!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa


0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING