LOTS going on! So get ready and pay attention!


It's like one of those announcements a college professor gives you before dumping some huge project on you with 3 weeks to complete and it completely consumes every second of your being for that next three weeks! I promise this won't be like that!

First of all I went to CKC over the weekend and it was AWESOME! More on that later!

Next this weekend is it - VSBN that is! Are you ready?!?!?! I am! I can't wait to scrap my little heart out! Though I am a wee bit nervous with coordinating it and all!

Babies are BAD for craft rooms - or rather 12 month olds! (I still think of both my boys as my babies and probably always will) Blake LOVES to come in here and goes straight for my ribbon and pulls it out of the container then proceeds to unroll it! OR goes straight for my SU markers and pulls them out of the container as fast as he possibly can!

Last - check out this new company I just discovered today while perusing SCS. I {heart} papers! What a great little site! The owner Kate has ALL the greatest products, Spellbinders dies, copic multi liner, Just Rite products and of course lots of GREAT paper! Check it out!

I have a card that I might post later and my CKC pics so check back soon!


*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa


0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING