Peek-a-boo


You know as a teacher you think I would KNOW to read directions carefully and refer back to them as needed! Um no such luck! I played in the Scrapbook Variety challenge on SCS last week and it was a cake challenge! Very fun! You were to pick a kind of cake pm the hostess of the challenge and she would send you the recipe! Recipe being things you had to use on the layout. This was my recipe: Fruit Cake - black background, stamping, hardware, buttons, chipboard, use a punch. However I had been looking through the gallery at other peoples layouts for the challenge and so when I went to create mine, not at home where I could check a computer, this is what I THOUGHT my recipe was: Black Background, Buttons, Chipboard, Doodling and Bling and use decorative edge!So my layout follows that recipe VERY well! Too bad it's the wrong one and not really for anything! READ the directions and better yet PRINT them out! SO here's my badly followed scrap recipe cake - although you know it turned out much better than a cake would have if I would have veered from the recipe that badly!
Isn't it CUTE? My first circle layout! I really like the way it turned out! And the series of photos - showing him playing peek-a-boo? TFL!
Tools:
CS: Bazzil with an edge Black scalloped circle
PP: Pink Paislee Vintage Moon
Other: White Gel Pen, Basic Grey and SU buttons, Glitter Thickers


*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

8 comments:

  1. OMG TESS!! This is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! Love that series of photo's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tessa, okay?
    I was studying the same colors, but in time to make the pages I just using the most intuitive and not give much attention the rules!
    My holiday was great, thank God. You spent the Eve in his city even? I have traveled to another state, even in Brazil.
    I have participated in a reality show here in Brazil, Big Brother. Now starting another edition of this program in Brazil and people recognize me again on the street because reprisam several days of the program that I participated in 2003. It's funny.
    As you work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scrap in a circle. It is beautiful. I must get more involved with the challenges of scrap that is here in Brazil. I need to get involved more with the scrappers out of Brazil! laughter ...

    You professor of scrap or schoolmistress? My English is terrible! laughter ...

    kisses
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is FABULOUS! I love the circle layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/12/2009

    My first reaction is WOW! Love the uniqueness factor. Then I read your story and laughed. If I did more challenges, I think that this would be me, too.

    Great work, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING