Sweet Baby Feet


So yesterday I got to scrap yay! I went to my RLF and co-worker Shelly's house!
We decided to get together once a month at least and scrap
~ cause we get more done like that than on our own!
I was there for only 4 hours but got 2 layouts done!
That's pretty good I think! This is one of the layouts I did yesterday.

It is the stamped image of Blake's feet the day he was born. Yes I took in my own cardstock to have them stamp them on! Pretty simple layout - used a pagemaps sketch and added some distressing and inking and stitching. Used Shelly's Expression to cut out the title. It is the Cartridge Opposites Attract! I love it! I use it for lots of titles it has the scripty font and then a bold thick font! I can't wait till I have my own Expression! Gotta keep saving!
Thanks for looking today!
Tools:
CS: Bashful Blue SU, American Crafts Dark Chocolate, Archivers - very close to Groovy Guava
PP: Making Memories Animal Crackers
Ink: Choc Chip
Tools: Sewing machine, Threading Water Punch, SU Scallop Edge Punch, Cricut Expression, Opposites Attract Cart, EK Success Photo Corner Punch
Other: Misc Buttons


*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

17 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love that you took your own cardstock in when you had him. Sounds like something I would do. I still have the bandaid that the nurse put on my oldest(she's 23) when she got her first shot. Sick I know. LOL It is in her baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout Tess! So unique! Amazing that you remembered to take along CS to capture that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE! I love those little toes!

    Great card! I love the snowflakes!

    Please look at our updated blogger group list at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12771557&postcount=416
    be sure to update your links list accordingly. Thanks a bunch!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. How crazy on the ball are you for taking your own cardstock to have the feet stamped on! I am WAY impressed, Tessa! This is a fabulous LO and I love the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout!!! Super cute little feet. I love my cricut, I have the first one that came out smaller than the expression but bigger than the really small one, anyway I LOVE IT! Use it for titles all the time and now I have the deep cut blade I love it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a cute idea, bring your own cardstock to the hospital...so cute!Nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. I can't believe you took in your own CS for his footprints. Why did I not think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling page and such a treasure!!!!! such tiny feet ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute! I need to copy my kids' footprints onto better paper..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout...those buttons are just pefect on it! I need to use buttons more...

    I had to laugh at you bringing in your own cardstock...the nurses at the hospital where I delivered were all into stamping so we went home with normal, heat embossed, and colored foot prints! It was so cute...and special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous lo and a lovely thing to keep - I wish I wish I'd known about scrapbooking when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! What a great idea to take your stuff to stamp his feet. Your page is cute! I like how you added the buttons to showcase those "cute little baby feet"

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop