Digi Goodness!


So I have been dabbling in some more digi!!!!! Friday night I did my first speed scrap over at My Life and Scrap. My wonderful "computer" friend Jac is on the team there and hosts speed scraps most Friday nights!!!!! I had fun and learned I truly AM a visual person and that I can not follow written directions for anything!!!! I also learned about drop shadows!!!! OMGosh! Here is my layout for the speed scrap - not in love with it but we will count it as my warm up!


Because then I decided to do the My Life and Scrap template challenge - they have two of these a month and I love templates so I was all over this one! Such a cute template!!!



And then I was looking for a Disneyish kit to make one of my co-workers a desktop for her computer - she's a disney freak and stumbled onto SCRAP MATTERS - I had been there before but forgot to bookmark it - don't ya HATE that?!?!?! But the items were still in my cart from last time!!!!! It was this family tree template I had wanted and then couldn't find again!!! So I got it and some other items cause they are having a HUGE sale right now!!!! So I decided to check out their forum and such since I LOVE the store! I found a color challenge for March - green and decided to play along! Here's my layout for it!



I love how this turned out!!!! I think I am finally getting the hang of this!!!!!
Stay tuned - more to come soon! I start my Cricut class on Tuesday through My Creative Classroom some "computer" friends and I are taking the Cricut 102 to learn more about our machines!! Yes I do have real life friends too and I love them but I love my "computer" friends just as much!!!
Oh and I have some new sea glass jewelry to share with you too!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING