30 Days of Thankfulness 8 and a Christmas Card


 I  have spent the day staring at a computer screen and I am not sick of it!
Today for eMints we started using Dreamweaver to create our webpages! I was kinda intimidated but it's really pretty easy! I am loving it! Course I left my drawn out plan at school and my external hard drive at home! Luckily Andrew brought me the hard drive AND my wallet and I ran over to school at lunch to get the plan.
So today I am thankful for technology and Photoshop! I could not do all I do on this blog and with my website already without PSE! And it is WAY easier to use than GIMP - but I am having some issues with GIF files - but that's another story for another day!
And now for the card.
I saw THIS incredible card by Lynn in St. Louis for the Waltzing Mouse release and had to CASE it!
I don't have Around Christmas yet, it was just released yesterday but it is on it's way to me!
So I used PTI's Wreath for all Seasons. I added stickles to the red berries for some shine!
The pp is all Basic Grey Fruitcake and I embossed the Old Olive cs with my polka dot embossing folder. The tiny pom pom trim I got at CKC and the white and silver sheer ribbon is from HL in the wedding section.
I can't wait to get the set to try CASEing it again!
Supplies
CS: Old Olive, Whisper White SU
PP: Basic Grey Fruitcake
Stamps: Wreath for all Seasons PTI
Ink: Old Olive SU, Pure Poppy PTI
Tools: Threading Water Punch, Dots CB folder
Other: Red Stickles, Pom Pom Trim, White/Silver ribbon

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the trim you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so Christmas! Very beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us this time at WhoopsiDaisy!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love the clean layout to showcase that lovely wreath. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/10/2010

    Lovely card, the trim is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING