6x6 Scripture Page Day 14


So I got this idea for a little project for Christmas and I figured I better get to work on it. Kaden has the most wonderful kindergarten teacher this year and I wanted to do something really special for her for Christmas. She is very devoted to her faith and church so I got the idea of a daily scripture flip thing of sorts. I set my hubby to work on the frame and I am working on the pages. I need 31 and a cover for an even 32 pages and 16 page protectors.  I will be sure to show you the finished product if and when we get there! But for today I have one of the pages.  When I realized I wanted to do this project I first thought I would have to print off all of my scriptures but I do have some images from PIF and one stamp set with a scripture. I also have some wonderful stamping friends who are sending me images! Thank you Paula, Dana, Katy and Tami! But as I was looking for inspiration on the Our Daily Bread site I decided that scriptures and spiritual stamps were seriously lacking in my stamp collection and placed my very first order from them! So soon I will have more scripture stamps of my own to play with!

So here is one of my first scriptures pages
Not sure exactly what I was going for with this one - just had this image and scripture that went together.
I intented to glimmer mist the background but my glimmer mist and I had a bit of an altercation that ended up with splotches all over the page and half my hand covered! So being a true scrapbooker I did what any true scrapbooker would do - I embellished! I think the circles kinda look like portholes with rope? IDK whatever! The scripture is on a lable I manipulated and cut out with SCAL on my cricut. Stay tuned for more scripture pages as I attempt to finish this project!

Today I am most thankful for Kaden's teacher Mrs. Nickell. She really is an amazing teacher. She totally gets Kaden but doesn't let him get away with anything either! She has known him since he was born well almost about a month old! She has been the most wonderful friend and colleague to me!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

Tessa

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING