Gingerbread Christmas and Day 19


 Today I have a little card for you using My Time Made Easy by Lauren Meader's new set called The Gingersnaps. This set is jam packed and only $6! When I saw THIS card by Lauren (scroll down it's the last one in the blog post) I knew I would have to recreate it for my family!!!!! 

 How stinkin cute is that?
So there it is the Gingerbread Schweders!
I stamped all the ginger people in close to coca then added the details and sentiment. A little ribbon some brads and there you have it! What a super great easy to personalize card! TFL!

Today I am thankful that it is Friday! - No you don't understand this is the first full week I have gone to school and I am still sick - getting worse if that is possible! If this week was any longer I think it might have done me in! Have a great weekend peeps!
Supplies
Stamps: The Gingersnaps from My Time Made Easy
Ink: Close to Cocoa
CS: Very Vanilla, Ripe Avacado, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Other: Real Red Striped Ribbon, Gold Brads

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop