Pull and Go Template!


 I have something REALLY special to share with you!
I was chosen for a Guest Design Spot for 
She makes the cutest SVG/PDF Templates!
If you have used My Time Templates from PTI or Lauren's New My Time Made Easy TEmplates then these are right up your alley!
I was selected to create examples using Pull and Go - a super fun versatile template perfect for Valentine's Day and many other gift giving needs!
I got a little carried away and actually made 3 versions of the template!
It was so easy! They cut great with SCAL and my cricut and I used my scor pal to score the lines! The instructions included were super simple to follow and very detailed!
 Here is the original design which I decorated with Capella Stickers from Basic Grey. I also made the handle out of a Capella border sticker! I just stuck it on a scrap piece of pp and then cut it out!
 I love how the handle slides up and down!

 I think this one is my favorite! I cut the feet off and used the postage looking cutout that comes with the template! I then cut the template out again on the Imaginesce PP and cut it for just the front and back! I used a random valentine sticker that I added stickles to and three MS punched hearts all with stickles too!
 Here is a close up of all that shine! LOVE IT! Instead of the paper sliding handle I went all the way around it with some Pure Poppy PTI Stitched ribbon instead! Love the look!

 For my 3rd one I wanted something a little more masculine and wanted to play with the opening. I opted for red CS, broke the design apart, cut out a heart in the middle, and handles to look like a little shopping bag! HOW fun?!?!? more stickles (BLACK) and some word fetti stickers finish it off! These are great for Valentine's Day, Birthday Parties and much much more!!!!
Be sure to check out Pepito's Room etsy store for more cute templates and other decorative SVG cuts!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable! The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa,

    These gift bags are just wonderful! I am partial to the pink one. Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and such fun, I am partial to the pink as well :) Congrats, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute template! I really like how you made each one different.....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, aren't these cute!! I love how the same design made three different things. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! These are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All really sweet - I like the traditional red one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one is my favorite too!
    I love hearts and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING