How about some Krafty Kandy?!?!?!?


 Ok here's the deal - I have been blogging for over 3 years and I barely have any followers! Which eh not that big of a deal I do this more for me than for anyone else! BUT I have some good things coming up and I want to be able to share them with as many people as possible!!!! Good things I assure you! So I want more followers!!! And comments - I love comments they truly make my day!!! I battle with anxiety and depression and so something simple as a blog comment really has a deep effect on me! So to reward my followers both current and hopefully new I am going to give away some KANDY! It will be good! Let me start by saying it will be housed in a Little Yellow Bicycle Bag!!!! There will be paper and embellies and stamps and more - some new some used but all totally awesome of course!!!!! To have a chance at this incredible blog candy you need to do the following:
Follow me through google - post that you already do or follow then post that you have started 1 chance
Follow me on network blogs on FB - link to the left - post that you already do or start then post 1 chance
Comment on a project post 1 chance per time (comment on this post each time you do) You must comment on my actual blog not FB though I like those too! :)
Click on my Scrapbook Chicks link at the top under my picture and post what your favorite product is 1 chance
Link me on your sidebar - I love blogger buddies - comment here with link 1 chance

This contest will be open for 1 month until April 30th which is a Saturday!
I will draw a winner when I get home Sunday night from the Scrapbook Chicks crop in Witchita!
So start following and start commenting!!!!
*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

8 comments:

  1. I follow your blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I thought I followed your blog but I guess I just added it to my reader without following, I fixed that now.

    Also, I do the Facebook networked blog thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have you in my reader. I wanted to say that you're not the only one who enjoys getting comments. We all do. It's nice to know when something you say resonates with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tessa! I follow your blog via Google. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I have you in my sidebar. http://distractedlydomestic.blogspot.com/

    And I think you're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have you linked in my sidebar already (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on facebook now too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop