First Time Using Flower Soft


 and honestly I am still not sure about it! Sorry those of you who love it! I have had it for awhile now and finally sucked it up and tried it for the Flower Soft challenge on SCS, mine pales in comparison to the ones on there but oh well. I used a flower image from GKD Sending Sunshine by Theresa Momber and the outline is from Waltzing Mouse stamps. The flower soft is Spring.
The challenge was for a square card and the Sassy Card sketch was perfect! I colored some pearls with Copics as well as the stems. I matted the image on Pale Plum cut with Nestabilities Scalloped Square and then a Perfect Plum square behind that.
What do you think? I am NOT in love with it or flower soft, should I give Flower Soft another try?

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*


5 comments:

  1. i think you did a great job with the flower soft! but i am not impressed with it either...i agree though, we need to give it another try! (think...copics ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card using the flower soft. It adds the right amount of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I'm not a fan of flower soft.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it, probably never will, but your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tessa. Before you give it more of a try you should check out THIS

    also, could you contact me at usyungs@gmail.com? I was given your name by a friend and I have something to discuss with you but I couldn't find your e mail on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING