Put some Whimsy in Your Life!



 I am thrilled to announce that I am one of the very first Creative Consultants for Pink Whimsy! A brand spankin new direct sales company created by Christie Welch of Scrapbook Chicks, Finished in Fifteen, and Two Chicks Designs. She is a trustworthy, reliable, business-minded person with a great vision for scrapbooking.

Pink Whimsy is not just for scrapbookers though! (ut they do have the best supplies and apparel around) They also carry the cutest home decor items! So really something for everyone!

To purchase supplies, apparel or decor items simply use this link directly


or

1. Go to pinkwhimsy.com.
2. Click on Start Shopping.
3. Click on Tessa Miller-Schweder

products ordered from the site will be mailed directly to you!
Oh and be sure to check back often as new items including Unity Stamps, Spellbinders and all the new Bo Bunny and Jililbean Soup collections are being added daily!


If you have always wanted to be part of a direct sales company but were hesitant NOW is the time to try!!!! Since it is a BRAND new company our 1st "quarter" runs through December 31st!!!! Plenty of time to make your minimums and see if this is right for you! Sign up is only $50 plus shipping!

 To learn more visit this section of the Pink Whimsy Site


to join add the consultant kit to your cart (there are 3 to choose from) and type my name Tessa Miller-Schweder in the Referral Upline Coordinator Spot

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING