All Things Unity Ispired


So I was playing with my new Unity stamp To the Core that coordinates with Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup Collection from Pink Whimsy - available NOW! I wanted to make something so I thought I would try the All Things Unity for some Inspiration which sent me to etsy where I found this:
A cute little apple cozy from Natalya's Studio! But more so I liked the colors and was inspired to make something using the colors and apples! :) This is what I came up with:
 I kept it simple hoping to use it as a Make and Take at an upcoming show. I used Fine Linen CS, Apple Cheddar Soup pps, and stamped the sentiment and apple in Dark Chocolate ink. I also used some Dark Chocolate Bakers Twine. Super easy and will hopefully inspire people to want to stamp/scrap! I am trying to convince Christie, my friend and owner of Pink Whimsy to carry stamps, specifically Unity stamps that coordinate with paper lines! I have to convince her I can sell them! I don't think that's too hard but maybe it will be! So do you buy Unity stamps? For stamping for for scrapbooking?
Remember to order you can contact me, or order directly through my site and have it shipped straight to you!
*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tessa. I love the papers you used, especially the wood grain paper. Gorgeous colors and love the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/03/2011

    Beautiful! Love the papers and sentiment. The twine looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! The apple stamp is adorable with the heart in the middle for the core.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo that woodgrain is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors, love the dp and just love this set and you layout! Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another fun apple card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING