October Pink Whimsy Kits


 Here they are!!!! The October Pink Whimsy Kits! 
I am so in love with these kits!!!!
I can NOT pick a favorite, ok yes I can but I really like them all!
First up a good ole' Halloween kit! Create some home decor, premake layouts for the big night, or if you are like me work on catching up from the last 5 years of Halloween photos!
In this Happy Hauntings kit you will receive:
  • Authentique Glowing "Thrill"
  • Authentique Glowing "Enchanted"
  • Authentique Glowing "Lustrous"
  • Authentique Glowing "Afterglow"
  • Bella Blvd. Too Cute Too Spook Borders
  • Bella Blvd. Too Cute Too Spook Full Moon
  • Bella Blvd. Too Cute Too Spook Jacks-A-Glow
  • Bella Blvd. Too Cute Too Spook Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • Bella Blvd. Too Cute Too Spook Quadrants
  • 1 American Crafts Apricot
  • 1 American Crafts Grape
  • 2 American Crafts Black
  • 2 American Crafts Kraft
  • 1 Bella Blvd Too Cute Too Spook Alpha + Bits Stickers
  • 1 Authentique Glowing Headlines Title
  • 1 strip black paper ribbon (2/3 yard)
  • 1 yard orange ribbon
  • 1 yard green fabric trim
  • Assorted buttons
  • Rhinestone buttons
  • 3 Exclusive Pink Prints Sketches!
this is my favorite, probably cause of the Jillibean Soup! I am a wee bit obsessed with Jillibean Soup! This kit is great for all your fall pictures! Back to School, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Patch and more! In this Kit, Fabulous Fall you will recieve:
  • Crate Paper Farmhouse Farmers Market
  • Jillibean Soup Shredded Cabbage
  • Jillibean Soup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • Jillibean Soup Green Peppercorns
  • Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup Bite Size Bits
  • Bella Blvd. Leaf Pile
  • Bella Blvd. You're a Hoot
  • Simple Stories Endless Summer
  • 1 American Crafts Scarlet
  • 1 Bazzill Lakeshore
  • 2 American Crafts Chestnut
  • 2 American Crafts Kraft
  • 1 Bella Blvd Finally Fall Alpha + Bits Stickers
  • 1 Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup Pea Pod Parts
  • 1 strip Blue Check fabric ribbon (2/3 yard)
  • 1 yard orange ribbon
  • 1 yard brown ribbon
  • Assorted buttons
  • Assorted Flowers
  • 3 Exclusive Pink Prints Sketches! 
and I love this for October in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month a Think Pink kit!!!! For which I will donate $5 to our local Paint the Parkway Pink Charity that raises money for the Susan G Komen foundation.
 In this kit you will recieve:
  • Authentique Uncommon Unique
  • Authentique Uncommon Gifted
  • Authentique Uncommon Rare
  • Authentique Uncommon Distinct
  • Echo Park Paper Windchime
  • Echo Park Paper Picket Fence
  • Echo Park Paper Garden Trellis
  • Echo Park Paper Rose
  • Echo Park Paper Rose Garden
  • 1 American Crafts Grapefruit
  • 1 American Crafts Butter
  • 2 American Crafts Charcoal
  • 2 American Crafts Vanilla
  • 1 Echo Park Paper Victoria Garden Alpha Stickers
  • 1 Echo Park Paper Victoria Garden Element Stickers
  • 1 Authentique Uncommon Diction Stickers
  • 1 Fancy Pants Designs Sweet Glitter Title
  • 1 yard Brown Tulle
  • 1 yard pink raffia
  • 1 yard sheer pink polka dot ribbon
  • Assorted buttons
  • Assorted Flowers
  • 3 Exclusive Pink Prints Sketches!
There are 3 options to purchase right now:

1 month one of the above kits for $32 which includes shipping.




3 months which will start with this month (one of the kits above) and one of next month's its (November) and December for $90 which is a savings of $6!!!





OR for the best deal sign up for 6 months which will start with this month and include November, December, January, February and March for $180 which is a savings if $12.




In the notes to seller please just put which kit you would like.

To sweeten the deal a bit I will be running TWO contests this month!

Contest 1 is simple, purchase from me and be entered to win a $10 GC!
Any purchase = 1 entry
Kit purchase = 2 entries
3 month kit subscription = 3 entries
6 month kit subscription = 6 entries

Contest 2 purchase a kit and make something and link to this post to be entered to win! No limit on how many entries can enter a card, tag, layout or other project!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING