Up first this is a little door sign I made for my Origami owl convention with my cameo! Love that thing! Get it 2 MO owls cause we're from Missouri?!?
And next up is a shirt I made with my cameo and heat transfer vinyl and an iron!!! How cool is that anyone can make super cute shirts at home!
I am going to include a quickie tutorial!
1. Choose or create your design in the design studio or your choice of software I use Sure cuts a lot or Scal.
2. Flip your design especially if you have words or they will be backwards!
3. Cut your HTV backing side up
4. Weed off extra HTV clear sticky front will still be there
5. Center your design on your shirt.
6. Press each section with iron on about a 4 setting with no steam!
7. Gently peel clear piece off design checking for parts that didn't adhere.
8. I like to go over the whole thing real quick after the plastic piece is off.
9. Wear and enjoy!
This cute little dot banner cover for your note books!
And you can get it for FREE in my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop! HERE!
Please leave me a rating if you do download it!
And Follow me if you are so inclined! I would love it!
So now I am getting busy and the next couple weeks you are gonna see all kinds of Made its! (school related too!)
Find Joy in the Journey!