October Birch Box


This is my second month of getting Birchbox, I really like having something in the mail besides bills and junk mail! It's such a fun little monthly perk. Let's check out what I received this month.

Products included:
DDF Winkle Resist Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum - this is amazing makes my skin feel like silk, like smashbox primer but this is much more expensive - not enough to test longer and see how it effects pores and wrinkles over time - this is definitely a splurge!!!!
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine - this is incredible strong and lasts a LONG time - but I didn't care for the scent, at all.
the Balm Staniatic - I wasn't qute sure what to make of this product. It is very wet. It made my lips very red but in a - I drank Kool-Aid way not a pretty way,
Sarahpotempa The Half Up - this is a really interesting tool in theory - but you need thick/coarse hair to REALLY pull it off. I, have neither. My hair is fine and thin , it slid right through this when straight, curled was better but I would need really worked up hair for this to hold well.
ChapStick Hydration Lock - what a fun little addition to the box - who doesn't love a good chapstick?

So that's it - two very high end products and two full size products! Good value but not my fave products.

If you think you would like to try Birchbox please consider using my link to join -HERE! Right now referrals are the only way I benefit from Birchbox - I am not paid to review my Birchbox nor do I receive them for free. As always I will always give my honest opinion of products and only promote and endorse products I actually try and believe in.

Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING