January Birchbox



This Month's Box 


I have to confess I was a wee bit disappointed this month there was nothing I really LOVED. 
Ok products but nothing to get overly excited about!

Juara Candlenut Body Creme - This was a tiny sample and it was pretty much a one time use with the type of packaging :( It was a nice cream I tried it on my hands. VERY strong scent which was ok. It didn't make my olfactory senses go crazy like so many scents do. It was very silky feeling and not greasy at all. I wish there had been a larger sample to try as an actual body cream!
Ahmad Teas - I am NOT a Tea drinker. I do not like Ice Tea, hot tea none of it! The closest I get is a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. So even if I were to try this I couldn't tell you if it was good or not!
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara - Let me start this one by saying I have next to NO eyelashes! My children especially Kaden have the most amazing beautiful long eyelashes - where they got them I have NO idea! Mine have always been short, blonde tipped little stubs! I have worn mascara FOREVER to even look like I have eyelashes! I currently wear a CRAZY expensive mascara because IT WORKS. This mascara is all natural, organic formula that is supposed to lengthen even the sparsest lashes. So over all I was very disappointed in this Mascara not that I had super high hopes but I was completely underwhelmed - it did next to nothing!
Toni&Guy Cleanse Shampoo for Dry Damaged Hair - Well that definitely describes my hair! This shampoo had little to no detectable scent even with my sensitive nose. I was pleased with this shampoo. It lathered well and cleansed my hair nicely. I am not sure if it helped the damage at all though.
Toni&Guy Nourish Conditioner for Damaged Hair - This conditioner had a non-descript mild smell. This was a nice conditioner. It did leave my hair feeling nice and thick and soft. I would worry about build up over time though as it made my hair feel "heavy".

Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING