My FavoriteCameo Resources



I have had my Silhouette Cameo for almost a year now! To see why I sold my Cricut and bought a Cameo check out THIS POST. and I have built up quite the  collection of pins and sites that are great for helping me work my machine! If you are a new Cameo user, or even if you are not you might find these sites helpful! I am sharing three categories of sites with you. Images and Fonts which are sites that I find fonts and images to cut with my machine, Helpful Info which are sites that have good tutorials or videos or information on how to use the machine and do things with the software, and Products which is stores that carry the mattes and other products that go along with the machine.

Fonts
dafont.com
Kevin and Amanda Fonts for Peas
Kimberly Geswin Fonts - also dingbats and occasionally cut files
Fontspace

Images
Silhouette Online Store - obviously but if you buy a subscription you can save money (especially during sales) and they are the easiest to download and use!
Miss Kate Cuttables - a freebie every day! Many of her designs are also now in Silhouette store - must have Designer Software or program such as SCAL or MTC to use because they are SVGs.
Crafts by Jen - all free! SVGs
SVG Cuts - 34 pages of freebies and thousands more at reasonable prices!

Help
Basics Video - explains ALL the buttons! She has a few other Cameo videos but this is the best
Joy's Life - A whole list of tutorials!
Expressions Vinyl - Gobs of great vinyl tutorials - this really is where you really learn to expand what you can do with your machine!! Vinyl is such a great medium!
Silhouette America Blog - who better to learn from than the Company?

Products
Expressions Vinyl - this is where I get most of my vinyl and HTV (heat transfer vinyl) They have other supplies too! Very quick shipping!
Amazon - You can usually find good prices and free/fast shipping with Prime!
Overstock - You can find some great deals on overstock! It's where I originally purchased my machine as a bundle.
Silhouette America - Obviously they carry all the supplies you will need BUT wait for a sale!

I hope this helps any new Cameo Users out there! Veteran Users any sites you think that I failed to mention that I should have? - Leave me a comment with a link and I will check it out!

Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING