March Birchbox


This Month's Box

Back to being disappointed :(
I got tea...again.
Thinking this will be my last birchbox.

Mighty Leaf Tea - Again I don't do tea - my friend says it's good - she likes my tea.
Skinfix Body Repair Balm - This worked ok but not as well as my Caudalie hand cream or even Posh Hand cream - felt kinda greasy and didn't seem to last - no discernible smell which is good (either that or I am REALLY stuffed up!)
Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle - This works really well I will use it on Ava and save my incredible Kenra blow dry spray for me! Doesn't smell nearly as good as that does! But then again what does? This did make my hair soft and untangled! It seemed to keep in from tangling throughout a windy day!
COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face - I love a good SPF product but the tend to smell poorly and be oily in my experience! NOT so with this product! It feels great on and the smell is not too bad. My skin is a little dry from winter and this wasn't quite moisturizing enough but that wouldn't be an issue in summer!
Air Repair Rescue Balm All Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm - Wow that's a mouthfull! I was very skeptical of  this product I am not a fan of "all purpose" products. I feel the skin on your lips, face, elbows etc are all so very different that in general you need specific products for each part - especially my face! However I was pleasantly suprised - it is pretty multi-use similar to Posh's healer, this was greasier to me and not a stick I really like my stick form healer but this isn't bad.
Ghiradelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango - I am not a fan of dark chocolate or cherries so I gave this to a friend - she said it was good.

Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING