January Currently Early!!!!


This year I am going to focus on the Krafty teacher side of my blog!!! Starting with Farley's Currently every month!!!

Listening - this is my standard

Loving - I got spoiled this year but my faves are cast iron enamel Dutch oven, Urban Decaynaked on the Run, and a new glass bowl for my kitchen aid mixer.

Thinking - I've asked the hubs several times what he would like to do and gotten no response. Last year the kids and I had so much fun would like to do SOMETHING this year even though we have the kids.

Wanting - pretty much I just need to go get some since I ran out do I can finish printing stuff for my new position as a reading teacher!!!

Needing - my feet are awful!

2015 
Yes - whatever it takes I am loosing weight!
Maybe - a full time classroom position in third would be perfect lol! 
Dream - A new house!!! I want a new house so bad!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great goals for 2015! I'm so jealous of your Dutch oven! That will be perfect for winter weather cooking.

    Just a tip: Order your printer ink from Amazon. I order generic ink from them and it costs so so much less. A full set of five cartridges for my ink-jet printer costs $50 at Target, but the generic kind on Amazon is three full sets for $12! They last just as long. It's my best money saving tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up with some New Year's Eve plans? We are playing Legos on the kitchen table and will probably be in bed by 10 :-) A pedicure sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over to visit you from Farley's linky! Your wish and my maybe are the same - I'm hoping to buy somewhere this year as well, although the thought of it is a little scary. :)

    Hope you ended up with some fun New Year's plans.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING