Love me some PTI! Day 4


Getting this one in under the wire! Where oh where does the time go?! Too much going on today! Em over at stamping bella had free shipping this weekend so I coordinated a group of us to meet the minimum for that and I am placing a TAC order this month - gotta love double hostess benies - so I was finishing up that. Plus I had to do all the normal household Sunday stuff! And I had to go get Kaden cause it was his weekend at his donors! Anyways.........this post is a little different! My collegue Anitra is getting married in September. They are trying to save money here and there and I offered to help with the programs, invitations, favors whatever. So they decided to do cookies in cello bags with the first letter of their last name on it and then pink ribbon to tie them closed and a little tag - that's where I come in. I made up these to show her the options. I used Borders and Corners Monogram Edition with a variety of sentiments from B&C Monograms, Out on a Limb, Mixed Messages and one from MFT Essential Sentiments. So she can choose. I punched them all out and mounted on different sizes of pretty in pink cardstock. I think I need the blue marvy scallop punch too! Oh well. This will give her an idea of what we can do. Might have to throw some black in there too not sure. Oh well thanks for looking. Oh and COMMENT which one YOU like best!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the bigger scallop with "LOVE" in the center. Of course they are all nice and make me want to get more punches ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING