Party Like a Blog *STAR* CASE!


Over at Serendipity Scrapbooks they are having a Blog Party all month long! How fun is that?! Lots of motivation to blog and scrap sistahs coming to your blog and leaving comments! There are also some challenges! This particular post is for a challenge to CASE (copy and share with everyone) or scraplift a layout of a fellow blog *star* and post it on your blog of course! I chose to CASE Jen at (Simply Wonderful). I love her blog and we have similar styles and she's also my partner for the Team Challenge at Serendipity! This is the layout of hers I chose to case. Isn't it GREAT?! As I was perusing her blog trying to decide which layout of hers to use it just jumped out at me! I was kinda looking for a LO with white space - I needed one of those for Challenge # 10 over at Totally Random! So this layout (mine not Jennifers) will be appearing over there too!

The layout I did is the title page for my baby's album. He's only 9 months old so I figure I am doing pretty good keeping up! (ok maybe not) All my paper is by MME except the cardstock the photo is matted on which is Blue Bayou from Stampin Up. As you can see I kept the general layout and colors the same just tweaked the papers and sizes a bit. I loved the ric rac on her LO and so I used some on mine I bought the Ric Rac collection from CTMH it is so neat! Several different colors and sizes of ric rac! Mine doesn't have the title really or journaling - Just the big chipboard B for baby Blake! Right under that is his name and date of arrival! The big chipboard B is from Cosmo Cricket - the buck naked (giggle) chipboard that has alphas and lacing cards and other elements. I am going to make a lacing set for the boys but had lots of extras and thought it would be cool on this page. I painted it with MM scrapbook paint in Shopping Bag! (perfect for me lately! need to stop though) I then threaded and tied some Blue Bayou stiched ribbon in the holes. I am finally liking Blue Bayou and it retires in a month! I also used Blue Bayou stiched ribbon going across the page. I got to use my new Threading Water punch - I am loving it! It is a smaller scallop than I thought. I am hoping I will be able to layer it with the new scallop border punch SU is coming out with! We shall see. Thanks for looking and thanks for the inspiration Jen!

Tools:
PP: All by MME
CS: Blue Bayou from SU
Ink: Choc Chip Stamp and Write Marker from SU
Embellies: Chipboard B from Cosmo Cricket, Blue Bayou Stitched ribbon from SU, brown ric rac from CTMH
Other: MM Paint in Shopping Bag, Threading Water Punch, Glue dots,


*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

3 comments:

  1. I love these Tess! So simple and yet so striking... Beautiful. I am sure your family will enjoy these pages for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still haven't branched out into scrapbooking, it's so intimidating...your layouts are awesome though, now, if i could do that from day one, i'd scrapbook right away~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the lift! And I want one of those punches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING