Oh Tannenbaum



At school we do a Christmas around the world unit. We visit, Holland, Sweden, Germany, Mexico and of course good ole USA!!!! We make a passport and suitcase and everything! IT is so fun! Well next week is Germany and we talk about the origination of Christmas trees and the German tannenbaum. So this card makes me think of that with the deep green! This card is pretty simple - its another of my mass produced sets! The base is very vanilla with the big swirl from Baroque Motifs stamped in Handsome Hunter. In the corner I stamped the sentiment in the same - it's actually from Snow Swirled and the image is Solemn Stillness stamped in handsome hunter with the swirl in gold and embossed! 3 DIFFERENT sets were used and one's not even a Christmas set!!!!! I CHALLENGE you to try that! Either use a set that's not a traditionally christmas set to make a christmas card or use 3 different sets to make a christmas card! Oh and the ribbon is just some holiday ribbon from Michaels! TFL! More to come!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

12 comments:

  1. this is simply lovely! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and so stunning...love it all in green...OUTSTANDING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors and the way you used stamps from different sets! So pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love the green abd gold, really elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Tessa! It was great chatting on hip hop with you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tess
    I really enjoyed your blog. My name is and I lived in Brazil. Congratulations for the work. Visit my blog and leave a message for me:
    www.aartedoscrapbook.blospot.com
    If possible put the link from my blog on their own. I'll do it with your blog on my blog.

    kisses

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tess

    Thank you for your kind words to my work! I was in the U.S. but I was not in any store scrap. I really want to go back to courses and shopping. You have beautiful things to scrap! I give lessons here in Brazil. I have already traveled throughout Brazil by giving lessons. Use a lot of creativity. I update the blog at least once a week. Pass always there. Let's be friends online!

    kisses

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12/04/2008

    Truly breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Those sets are great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING