May Emerald Etsy Finds


So I skipped April - did you notice?!?! Well April's birthstone is diamond and well that's white/clear so not alot of choices and well April was a busy month for us! I did my first vendor faire! It went well!

So here are my May - Emerald picks - green - not my favorite color - only wear it on St. Patricks day for the most part. Makes me think of tractors and Girl Scouts!

Had some trouble finding a variety of "emerald" items to share with you! I used etsy's Color Picker~ have you tried it?!?!? I think it's my new - I'm bored - way to search Etsy! Check it out here you can look for things using any color!

First up we have these super cute hair pins!!! Aren't they fabulous?!?!?!? Check out the Mediterranean shop here.
Next up we have Emerald Soaps!!! How cute are these?!?!?! I love them! They come in a super cute little gift box! Be sure to check out this and her other products at Famara Soaps Bath and Body

Now I don't particularly like Green but it is Kaden, my 5 year old's current fave color (if you have a child that age you know what I mean about current) So we have lots of green for him! He would have loved this bib from Scottie Acres.



Didn't I mention tractors? I am pretty sure I did! Well how about this super cute Emerald Crayon Tractor?!?!? - Other colors available at Ivy Lane Designs




Oh and in the spring about April/I always have to switch out my candle scents! In Fall and Winter I like to have homey warm baking smells but come Spring and Summer I love fresh fruity smells, so how about this one? Vanilla Lime from Auntie D's YUM!



And one last item - I have a feeling I will be getting one of these in the VERY near future for aforementioned son for his upcoming birthday!!!!! He will LOVE this shirt! I love personalized things - which you can tell if you look at MY etsy shop!
This little number is from Fly Duds - they have the cutest personalized items EVER! And really reasonable too!


So that's all folks ~ and happy National Scrapbook Day out there to all my scrappy pals!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*
Tessa

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING