Mother's Day Items


Mother's Day is right around the corner!!!! Literally peeps it is NEXT Sunday! Do you have a gift yet?!?!?!? Check out these items from Designs by KM that are perfect for Mother's Day!


One strand sterling silver and pearl name bracelet. Other styles available such as all sterling silver, sterling silver and gold filled, or sterling silver and swarovski crystal. I can also re-work a current bracelet to add another child's name to it! Also available in two and three strands - or I can work two names on one strand.Sterling silver circle with your children or grandchildren's names hand stamped around it with their birthstones dangling in the middle.
Little Reminders - with the name or inital of a loved one and their birthstone.

These are just a few of the hand created items we have available at Designs by KM. There are also swarvoski crystal bracelets, earrings, glass tile necklaces and more! Check us out on Facebook as well - HERE!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love those!!! Can you tell me how much it would be to spell out Cameron's name on a bracelet?!?! I've been wanting something like that to have for months!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING