June - Dad's and Grads


A little something different this month - a focus on gifts for Dads and Grads - seems to be the norm. Is it just me or does June seem a little late for Grads???? Here most school graduate in May! Even before the rest of us get out! Oh well what and ever!
So for the GRADS
This plaque is great for college or HS grads! It is custom made with the school and the latitude and longitude of the school listed as well! How unique! From Barn Owl Primitives

Here is a little something for the ladies that is not jewelry - cause you know where to get that right?!? (from me) A book mark that looks like jewelry! Maybe I should start making some! You could do the graduates school colors or maybe just colors she likes! Set off with a graduation hat and year charm! Perfect! From the Elegance Farm

This one is a true find! It is a cross made using script print with the graduates name, date of graduation and school! Wouldn't that look incredible in an office or home! So unique so personal! From Name Crosses

I love this plaque! It could be used at the graduation reception or party as decoration and then be a keepsake for the graduate! I love how you can personalize it! From Terril's Tiles

And now for the DADS:

For the sophisticated dad, personalized cuff links sure to be the perfect touch to his suit. From Buster and Boo

For the sporty dad to put in his rec room - photo coaster tiles! How neat! From The fine art photography of riciS

For the Handy Dad, a personalized sign for Dad's workshop. Other sizes shapes colors available!!! From The Elegant Wall


And for the dad who has everything including a sweet tooth some yummy treats from Yummy Affair! What Dad wouldn't love some treats?

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

Tessa




0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING