I know Christmas is over....


 but apparently my brain is still on Christmas. I was going for a winter card but it came out kinda Christmasey! Oh well head start for next year right?
I used Gina K Stamp TV's sketch and ran out of room for the sentiment!
I had not gotten to use this Winter Mittens set by Gina K Designs nor this lovely Jillibean soup patterned paper so I just HAD to use them. And they are so cute together! I stamped the mitten in Vintage Photo distress ink and embossed it and then cut it out with spellbinders mitten shaped nestabilities. I layered it on some Cherry Cobbler CS and Craft finished it off with some white brads and a little bakers twine leading the receiver inside to find that sentiment! ;) I added a little white gel pen doodling for some more visual interest. Quick and simple hopefully it will give my mojo a kick start!

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

Tessa

2 comments:

  1. What a great job! I say just say you are ahead for this year already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is a winter card but it doesn't remind me of Christmas. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING