Winter White Trigger


 I haven't had a chance to play along with the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger in several weeks and I missed it! So I was delighted to be instantly inspired by this weeks trigger!
Isn't that just beautiful!?!?!? My wedding cake couldn't have been more different! LOL not that it wasn't beautiful it was just very simple and square and had red roses on top of it.
This cake evokes everything a fairytale wedding should be!
White on white, black tie, flowers and shimmer!
You will see this reflected in my card!
I used SU's shimmer white paper for everything and sprayed the flower pieces with Marshmallow glimmer mist for even more shine!
I found it is very difficult to photograph a white on white card with shimmer! But I gave it my best effort!
 This picture was the best that you could actually see the shimmer on and now I am not even sure you still can! I started with a shimmer white base. Added another shimmer white layer that I embossed with CB folder Birds and Swirls. I then trimmed a doily and stamped this sentiment on it - it's a SU set - can't remember the name of it! My friend Paula gave it to me! I like the texture the doily adds.
 Here is a close up of the sentiment and you can see the soft silky white seam binding I tied around it - I am in love with seam binding!!!!!!! I stamped the sentiment in Tim Holtz Distress ink in Pumice Stone - I just love this non color!
And a close up of some of the flowers. I die cut a bunch of Tim Holtz Tattered Florals from SU shimmer white and then sprayed them with glimmer mist, layered them up and added a sparkly brad in the center.
Thanks for looking!
You can still play along with this week's Trigger until Sunday night! Just check out all the details HERE.

*Live*Laugh*Love*Create*

Tessa

14 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite sentiments, and the card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaayyyy cute! i love all of the delicate details! white, clean and elegant...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! This is fabulous! I LOVE those flowers! Might have to buy those dies once I'm unfrozen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card~~~~ love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my lands this card is gorgeous! I think you did an EXCELLENT job with this challenge - really. I can't tell you how talented you are to basically create the thank you card they should have given the baker!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! 'nuff said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love what you have done with the white on white. Beautiful tattered florals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Tessa, that is one incredible card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I normally wouldn't want an all white card, but this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This card is simply gorgeous. Great work Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty! I love the dimension on the flowers, and the doily is such a great touch! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is beautiful!! You created that cake in paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Tessa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING