4 for Friday - Fave Gifts


I know Christmas is NOT just about the gifts but I did want to share my favorite gifts that I received this year, and from whom.

I love it! It is so soft and so warm! I have always wanted one of these! Now I feel like one of the cool kids!

These sheets are amazing! They are silky smooth! We NEEDED new sheets - see my feet are kinda rough and I managed to shred both sets of our sheets recently. (But that's another story) I really wanted NICE sheets so I scouted Black Friday deals and my mom ordered these for us. $180 sheets for $50!



We needed a new computer and we thought a laptop would be good for me to carry around the house! The desktop will come down stairs (once I get everything I need off of it and put on external hard drive) and be the family computer to be used by the boys and Ava and all of us for basic internet use and the boys school work. I am really loving the wireless printer idea! We will be able to print from ALL of our devices!  Love it! The laptop is a touch screen which will take some getting use to. My only experience with one was at an Origami Owl team traning on the new back office and I would pull something up and then point (touch) at it and it would take me to a completely different screen! But I am very thankful that his parents gave it to us! They are always so kind and generous!

4. A Card from a Student with the coolest picture on the front!
First off the fact that this child gave me a card is incredible - I had her older sisters and never recieved anything ever! Second I love the words made out of pictures! I even have one in my classroom! A fact that she observed and chose this card for me! Incredible! I am going to frame this and make it part of our holiday decor! This word has been coming to me a lot recently, I think the universe is trying to tell me something!

If you would like to link up something related to gifts please use the inlinkz below.


Find Joy in the Journey,
 Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING