December Birchbox


 I really enjoy my birchbox, I am going to add ipsy and julep soon to compare and see which one is the best for me! But this post is about my December Birchbox so let's get to it!




Products included
Harvey Prince Hello - Nice light floral and citrus scent! Doesn't give me a headache, went in my purse like all the perfume samples I like for when I need a scent touch up on the go! Doesn't seem to have staying power I like in a perfume.
Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray - great lil sample for my travel bag - love that it is non-aerosol
Manna Kadar Cosmetics sheer glow shimmer lotion - great lil shimmer lotion kinda hard to apply as a face highlight - silky smooth and feels good on - will throw in my purse in case I need an emergency pick me up highlight
The Honest Company Winter Wellness Kit - I recieved the hand balm it is very thick and VERY greasy it doesn't hold a candle to the Caudalie hand cream for thick hand cream or Big Fat Yummy Hands from Perfectly Posh for everyday hand cream. It is an intense repair cream and I get that I just didn't like the feel of it on my hands - going to try it on my legendary dry feet and see!
Twist Band Specialty Back - I recieved one of these lil beauties in a coppery metallic and I love it - I love these style lil hair ties - make a pony tail seem chic! Would not recommend for a workout but super cute!

If you think you would like to try Birchbox please consider using my link to join - HERE! Right now referrals are the only way I benefit from Birchbox - I am not paid to review my Birchbox nor do I receive them for free. As always I will always give my honest opinion of products and only promote and endorse products I actually try and believe in.


Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING