Mani Monday - Valentines


Valentine's Day is THIS Friday! Crazy! Wasn't it just Christmas? 
For the occasion I decided to do a Valentine's Day Manicure!
I have seen manicures with mini punches and decorative sissors 
and well being the crafter that I am I definitely have those so we went with it!

 Yes I realize this looks like A LOT of polishes for my rather simple mani!
First I put on Essie's Ridge Filler, and then I put on Gelous (the one with the green top) that I got from Sally's Beauty Supply. It is supposed to turn any manicure into a gel mani with just this basecoat! I am hoping that is so since I need this to last till Friday!
Then Sally Hansen's Silver for a base
Then the China Glaze for the red hearts.

 I punched packing tape (cause it was all I could find) with the heart punch, put it over my nail and let dry a bit but not completely then carefully removed the tape.

  I think it turned out quite cute! I already received a couple compliments from my students today!


Find Joy in the Journey,
 Tess

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Awesome idea to use a hole punch and tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Genius! I never thought to use a hole punch... Thank you so much for linking up!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING