Menu Monday Week of 2.3 - With How I Menu Plan


MPM-Winter
Oh my I had to meal plan this week and send my husband to the store! YIKES! 
I don't like getting out in the snow. 
I think I will run by the store again today to stock up for the big storm headed our way!

I tend to Menu Plan one or two weeks at a time. I have used a variety of different "menu plans" including
a notepad from Target Dollar Spot
Pages in my Planner
On my phone
A Frame similar to THIS
but my favorite and current for the last several years has been
A vinyl grid on the side of my refrigerator which I first introduced in THIS post,
Menu Calendar
I need to redo the magnets but for the most part this has worked really well for me!
These are still available from Thoughts in Vinyl starting at $9.50 which in my opinion is totally worth it!
They have several options. I have the three week option.
I menu plan by seeing what we have in the cabinets and freezers and then going from there.
I then try to match up meals with what we have on hand or if we have a great deal of something we will have it more often.
I do try to vary our menu so that we don't eat beef 4 nights in a row or Mexican back to back.
For me menu planning is so great because it saves us from eating out too often which saves us money.
My husband will also occasionally look at the plan and go ahead and brown the meat for me which is a HUGE help!
Well with that let's see what's on the menu this week!

Monday - Pizza Hut Sandwiches - we have called Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with tomatoes and ranch that since I was a kid - super fast and easy meal!

Tuesday - Skillet Sausage and Potatoes - old German comfort food - will post this recipe Wednesday

Wednesday - Ranch House Chops and Garlic Mashed Potatoes - our favorite crock pot meal
Forever and a Recipe: Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops
Throw the above in a crock pot on low and come home to deliciousness!

Thursday - Parmesean Crusted Tilapia and steamed Veggies

Friday - Pizza Night - I want to do a Pizza and Movie night with themed food to go with Movie

Saturday - Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Sunday - Week Night Lasagna

Linking up with Org Junkie

Find Joy in the Journey,
 Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING