Mani Monday - finally spring?


Hello lovely blog readers! I think Spring has finally sprung around here! I was starting to think we were stuck in an eternal winter like a scene out of Frozen! It was beautiful yesterday and is supposed to be today too! So I thought I would do a quick, easy springy manicure today! (Partly cause my nails are crazy short!)


This weekend I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and they had their China Glaze polish buy one get one free! SCORE! I bought for Audrey which is obviously a pretty Tiffany blue which I got home and realized I must really like cause I have two other brands of nearly the identical  color. The sparkly one is called Prism and it is so pretty! Looking on pinterest it is super versatile and will look different paired with different polishes!


I simply painted a coat of the For Audrey then did an accent nail with the Prism!.
I have started using Seche Vite fast dry top coat and I must say it is AMAZING!!!!
Totally worth the price!

Linking up with

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Cute nails! I love the color and glitter too! Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome combo! I have For Audrey and I love it! And Prism looks great as an accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING