Mani Monday Water Marbleing




I am so excited to share my Mani with you today! I finally attempted and nailed (pun intended) Water Marbling! I have seen this technique all over pinterest and instagram and blogs but was really nervous to try! Then I saw a KIT using China Glaze polish at Sally's and figured it was time to try!


In addition to the kit I used Juleps smoothing base coat and top coat and my lovely purple scotch tape! The kit had all 4 China Glaze colors shown and the orange stick. It also had a little cup to even do the water part in but I just used a bowl.



I started by applying Julep's smoothing basecoat to my ridgy nails and then painting my ring fingers with the white China Glaze from the kit.


I then taped off the finger to make clean up a lil easier!


Then you drop polish into a bowl of warmish water the first try I did this the second I dropped one color on top of the other - that worked better! You must do this quickly and swirl the colors together until you get a design you like.
Then you turn your finger over and dip your nail directly into the area you want and hold for about 10 seconds. Then use the orange stick to pull the extra polish in the water away from your nail. Sorry I didn't get pictures for this part I was concentrating too much on actually doing it!


This is what it will look like! Peel off the tape and Viola!


Water Marbled Nails! I went back and touched this up some more then painted the rest of my nails plain using all the colors from the set.


Finish with top coat! I love how it turned out! This is my left hand. Don't you love how my pinkie on the left always sticks out! Thinking it's cause it's been broken!



And this my right. All done!

What do you think?

Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess


0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING