Younique Brilliant and Awake {Cleanser and Moisturizer}



I finally got around to ordering my free products from my Younique Party - {See my Fiber Lash Mascara Review HERE} And it came yesterday! 

I chose two of their skin care products. Awake - a cleanser and Brilliant a moisturizer. The both retail for $39

The kids and I went to the pool and I thought it would be great to try it out right away when we got home!
My face still had my pre-pool make up on it plus had been sweaty and splashed with chlorine at the pool - it felt nasty! What better test?
Awake comes in the above tube with a silver lid. According to the website it is made with Garden Chrysanthemum (not sure how that is different than any other chrysanthemum), Aloe Vera and Licorice Root. I thought it was a nice sized tube which is good considering the price on the higher end if you ask me!

I was surprised to see it was silver when it came out! It is a nice thick creamy cleanser. It made a great lather with just a little water. It is not gritty at all it's definitely NOT a scrub - however I could feel all the dirt and grit and grime it was taking off my face! No joke! It was amazing! It has a light fresh clean scent. My face felt great after using it!



The second product I earned is the Brilliant Moisturizing Gel - According to the website it is made with natural silver, ginseng and pearl powder from freshwater pearls. It s the coolest looking stuff! These little white balls suspended in a clear gel.


You scoop out a little ball with some gel, crush the ball, mix with fingers and apply. I had just come from 3+ hours at the pool so this was nice and cool on my face. There seemed to be a LOT of gel so I scooped some out and rubbed it all over my shoulders and stretch marks (I have read it's good for those). It felt great! Hours later my face still felt great! It felt nice and soft and smooth! I took some pictures so I can compare after using it for awhile!
Sadly this product is retiring but they are coming out with a new moisturizer. I can't imagine what it will be like!
I am considering becoming an Independent Presenter - what do you think?
Are you a presenter? What advice do you have for me?

Find Joy in the Journey,
 Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING