4 for Friday


I am off today!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! And I only have one more week of this long term position. I am ready for some time off. It's one of the reasons I decided to take a year and sub, these last six weeks have been great but I am ready for more freedom, more flexibility! I don't plan on subbing at ALL the next week to just kinda....chill! Kinda a birthday present to myself!
So 4 things I am loving this week.


 These super cute grey lace up boots. They are from Payless, can you believe it? When I ordered them they were less than $27.00!!!! They came yesterday so I haven't got to wear them yet but I am super excited to.
 Women's Tanner Lace-Up Boot, Dark Grey


No joke! I started planning family pictures this way about 2 years ago and I love it! I usually add the photographer to the board so they can see what I like! Our pictures are today at 10:00 am so I hope they go well!



Andrew's parents came up last weekend because Andrew's dad had a conference this week in Kansas City. Wednesday after Kaden and Blake's PT Conferences we met them at Zona Rosa to try Abuelos. They love it and Andrew loves Mexican food. I. do. not. But I had heard good things so I was game. It was GOOD. (Not my favorite but way better than anything in St. Joe). It was very fresh tasting! The service was good and the restaurant was clean! And I didn't get sick! Maybe now I can get my hubby to go to Kansas City more often!

4. My Hubby Being Home

My hubby has been off this week!!! I had to be present for Parent Teacher Conferences this week since I have been there for 6 weeks and the regular teacher less than that so we did conferences together and someone had to be with the kids and it's nearly impossible to find a sitter for 3 from after school picking Ava up till 8!! So Andrew used some vacation time and took off several days!


Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

0 Loves:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING