Halloween Inspired Mani Monday


This week I decided to do as many different Halloween nails as I could! I couldn't choose just one or two! So I did 5 different designs!

Here they are all together!

First up a pumpkin. I was most nervous about this design but it turned out quite well I think!


First I painted the nail the tan OPI Don't Pretzel my buttons then Sinful Colors Courtney Orange. With Sinful Nirvana which was on the display but isn't new and a green striper for the vine.

This drippy blood turned out great using the same base as above and then Sinful Colors' Ruby Ruby. It was easy to do using my dotting tools.

Next up, my favorite - the eyeballs! I painted a base of Sinful's Starry Night a glittery black that I LOVE! then used dotting tools to make dots in Courtney Orange, Innocent (cream neon yellow-green) and Snow Me White then went black with Black on Black dots all from Sinful Colors.

Also in this picture a Frankenstein inspired tip with Sinful Innocent and Black on Black. I wish the "stitches" looked better but for my first try not too bad.


And finally a spider web sorry it's kinda blurry I could not get my phone to get a good picture for the life of me! It is Sinful Starry Night again with white striper for the lines.

Which one is your favorite?

I used mostly polish from Sinful Colors and more specifically the Conjure Halloween line.


These are only 1.99 and can be found at Target and Walgreens. The display at Target was much larger and included some of their regular line too that I thought went well with this line.

Linking up with

The Nail Files

the Nail Link Up - Pumpkin and Creepy

DISCLAIMER: I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Find Joy in the Journey,
Tess

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!! You went all out! So many designs! And they're all so freaking cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Julep, Halloween contest happening right now, on Twitter? If you're on IG, take a photo of this mani and enter with the hashtag #JulepInstaGRIM. You could win a year's Maven subscription! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Halloween skittlette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It makes my day!

Who is the Krafty Mama?


Hi I'm the Krafty one! :) I'm the Queen to 2 little knights and a sweet princess. I married my knight in shining armor (kevlar) over 8 years ago and I am a REAL mom, wife and substitute teacher trying to be the best I can be! I love "krafting" but tend to buy more supplies than I actually use. I love make up, nail polish, hair products and fashion but have been known to leave the house in sweats a messy bun and no make up! I love to cook and bake but am guilty of feeding my kids McDonalds in a pinch. I love direct sales and have joined too many to mention! I would love to get to know you!

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

I would love it if you would join me on Influenster!

ExpressionsVinyl Logo
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Common Creative Licence Tessa Miller-Schweder. Powered by Blogger.
workshop

I was a Featured Blogger!!!!

My TPT Shop

GroopDealz.com
Custom Invitations and Cards
Hotwire US
FREE $10 Giftcard, FREE Shipping, and Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set. Only Nov 29th - Dec 2nd
Julep Beauty Inc.
JuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING